Wednesday, March 7, 2012

got to get back into running...


i've got to get back into running...because of some recent health issues over the last 6 months my cardio time has not been able to take place....no pilates class for my shoulder, no trail running for my foot and now this recent development with my back (it's pretty bad - three prescriptions, physical therapy and shots in the back) ...all these health problems have me a little discouraged about the possibility of getting back in shape anytime soon....and the fact that most of my pants are either tight or don't fit anymore is really discouraging however... this poster from this etsy shop has inspired me...it's called "YOU CAN DO IT" .... what about you? what aspect of your life do you need to hear "you can do it" in?

0 comments:

Post a Comment