Thursday, December 16, 2010

think ballerina...

tonight i'm going to try out something new for my work-out regimen called Pure Barre ...it's also new to Louisville...and as i understand from an experienced Pure Barre-ist, it's across between ballet, pilates & weight training ...wish me luck and hopefully i'll make it back to post to the blog tomorrow... rumor has it, it makes you pretty sore... a good sore though of course :) ... so in light of all this, i've been psyching myself up with some inspirational ballerina images...

this adorable DIY project for chic slippers can be found on
this
excellent blog called Ruffles & Stuff... the experienced Pure Barre-ist whom i referenced above sent this link my way, although she assures me that ballet slippers are not needed for this workout


0 comments:

Post a Comment