Tuesday, September 21, 2010

only snapshots...

i was featured this weekend on Only Snapshots, the blog of Joanna Miller, art teacher & photographer & dear friend...she's given herself the challenge of doing a portrait session each week & i was Week #2... she came to my house & took pictures of me, my dog & my stuff including this shot of the wedding topper I made for my wedding... the whole idea kind of reminded me of the portraits of Todd Selby in his website & new book, The Selby is in your Place, a copy of which has recently found residence on my coffee table... i love to look at it- lots of interesting people with interesting style in interesting dwellings...

Joanna also helped us out with an impromptu photo shoot this weekend... hooray for flexiblity & an up-for-whatever attitude... much thanks to her & new model, Alan Sweeny... here are a few funny shots by Joanna of Alan & i modeling POSIES & PLUME's new FALL collection... you all will be seeing some more fruits of our weekend labors very soon so just hold onto your hats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment